US woman charged with assault for hitting lesbian partner’s male loverMarch 23rd, 2011 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 23 (ANI): A woman in US has been charged with assault for hitting her lesbian partner’s male lover with a bat after she caught them in bed together.
According to the police report Amanda Lynn Stockstell, from Iowa, “became angry and demanded that the victim leave the residence”.
“The victim refused. The defendant then armed herself with a baseball bat,” the New York Daily News quoted the report as stating.
The man complained of pain to his legs and back after the incident, the report said.
Cops said Stockstell was charged with assault - and with domestic abuse for pushing her girlfriend to the floor before stepping on the woman’s leg, hip and buttocks.
Stockstell, who was arrested a day after her 36th birthday, was jailed on 13,000 dollar bond. (ANI)
- Police Start Investigation After Buttocks Enhancement Injection Leads To Woman's Death - Feb 10, 2011
- Shocking pic of duct-taped baby leads to US mum's arrest - Feb 18, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised after blood flow stopped to her left leg - Mar 03, 2011
- Woman's sex partner assaulted after teens mistook her cries of passion for pain - Jul 03, 2009
- P. Diddy to be sued for $1 trillion - Jan 29, 2011
- Amanda Bynes involved in hit and run case - Aug 06, 2012
- Chinese boy stands trial for setting girl on fire - Apr 23, 2012
- South African women raped for being lesbians - Nov 01, 2011
- Illinois woman arrested after 'assaulting cop with sex toy' - Nov 12, 2010
- Hayden Panettiere to play convicted murderer Amanda Knox - Sep 21, 2010
- Teacher held for lesbian relationship with girl - Sep 30, 2011
- Man calls police after woman demands more sex - Apr 14, 2012
- Briton serving jail for biting wife, finds new fiancee - Jul 25, 2012
- Burglars break into Zsa Zsa Gabor's home - Mar 01, 2011
- This pinch may really pinch him hard - May 31, 2012