US man’s tongue bitten off during kissDecember 8th, 2010 - 1:29 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 08 (ANI): A 79-year-old Wisconsin man had to go for a surgery overnight to have his tongue reattached after his wife bit it off during a kiss.
The victim called police and an ambulance and officers were sent to his home in Sheboygan, north of Milwaukee, despite having trouble understanding what he was saying, the Sheboygan Press reported.
When officials arrived, the man and his 57-year-old wife were outside singing Christmas carols. The wife reportedly threw a coffee cup at the emergency responders, reports News.com.au
Officers with the Sheboygan Police Department said the man’s tongue was bitten off when the woman tried to kiss him inside the couple’s home. The man was missing about half his tongue.
The man asked that his wife not be arrested, but she was taken into custody and charged with domestic violence. (ANI)
- Karen Lueders bites off husband's tongue during a goodnight kiss - Dec 09, 2010
- Brit man has surgery after girlfriend 'bites off' his testicles - Mar 18, 2011
- US woman charged in 1957 death of daughter - Feb 08, 2011
- Gurdwara gunshots heard in phone calls for help - Aug 16, 2012
- Oz man who kissed wife's bottom avoids jail - Jan 25, 2011
- Gurdwara shooting: Killer a former soldier - Aug 06, 2012
- 7 killed in shooting at US gurudwara (Third Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- US woman bobbitises husband - Jul 13, 2011
- Jobless Italian throws kids from balcony, kills self - May 21, 2012
- Shane Warne's ex finds love in the arms of model Toby Roberts - Jan 31, 2011
- One killed, 3 hurt in shooting at US gurudwara (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Meet the 72-yr-old UK man who drove in circles for 3 days in heavy snow! - Dec 27, 2010
- 7 killed in shooting at US gurudwara - Aug 06, 2012
- Kentucky man charged for stealing an ambulance - Mar 07, 2011
- Woman jailed for biting man's ear - Mar 27, 2012
Tags: ambulance, christmas, coffee cup, domestic violence, emergency responders, kiss, melbourne, milwaukee, news com au, old wife, sheboygan police department, sheboygan press, singing christmas carols, tongue, wisconsin man