US man wearing Darth Vader mask robs Long Island bankJuly 23rd, 2010 - 3:03 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 23 (ANI): A man wearing a Darth Vader mask and cape is said to have robbed a Chase bank branch on Long Island, New York.
According to the police, the man entered a branch in Setauket and demanded money and used a semiautomatic gun to threaten the teller, myfoxny.com reported.
After the teller gave him some money, the man, who has been described as being between 6 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall, took off heading east through the bank’s parking lot.
Besides the mask and cape, the robber was also wearing camouflage pants. (ANI)
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Police still on the lookout for bank robber who forgot to put on his mask in his bank robbery attempt - Aug 24, 2010
- 'Darth Vader' Robber Jamie C. Hernandez Arrested - Sep 20, 2010
- Skateboarder Flees Following San Diego's Comercia Bank Heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Skateboarder Flees After Committing Bank Heist in San Diego - Jul 19, 2010
- Robber forgets to put on mask before robbing a bank - Aug 22, 2010
- Bank Of America Robber Sought By FBI - Aug 28, 2010
- Granddad Bandit's Photos Made Available - Feb 23, 2010
- Serial bank robber William Easley turns himself in to the police - Oct 20, 2010
- Two Arrested In San Jose For Allegedly Setting Up Bank Robbery - Jan 08, 2011
- 'Obama-robber' nabbed in Austria - Apr 01, 2011
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- Texas bank robber shows 2 IDs while robbing - Mar 16, 2011
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Skateboard Bandit Flees With Money From San Diego Bank - Jul 19, 2010