US man pleads not guilty to putting semen in co-worker’s water bottleSeptember 15th, 2010 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
Los Angeles, Sep 15 (ANI): An Orange County man accused of ejaculating into his female co-worker’s water bottle on two separate occasions has apparently pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Michael Kevin Lallana of Fullerton, is charged with six misdemeanour counts of releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault, with sentencing allegations for committing a crime for sexual gratification, reports ktla.com
The victim, identified as Jane Doe in court, did not speak publicly but appeared with her lawyer, Gloria Allred.
The incident happened on January 14, 2010, at the Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s office.
Investigators say the 31-year-old entered the victim’s office and deposited his semen into a water bottle that was on his co-worker’s desk.
Three months later, the victim and six other employees, including the defendant, were transferred to the Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company’s Orange branch.
Again, on April 9, 2010, Lallana deposited his ejaculation into another water bottle that the same victim left on her desk.
The victim decided to send the specimen to a private lab and found that the water bottle contained semen, police said.
DNA tests confirmed the semen belonged to Lallana.
“No woman should have to be victimized in the way that this victim has been,’ said Allred.
If convicted, Lallana faces a minimum of three months to a maximum of three years in jail with mandatory sex-offender registration. (ANI)
- US man jailed, registered as sex offender for ejaculating in co-worker's water bottle - Apr 23, 2011
- Man admits pouring semen into female colleagues' drinking bottles - Nov 27, 2010
- Andrew Thomas Gallo Sentenced To 51 Years - Dec 24, 2010
- Valerie Hamilton's Father - Police Chief Merl Hamilton Seeks Help - Sep 20, 2010
- Lawyer: New alleged victim of Roman Polanski to come forward on Friday - May 14, 2010
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Rachel Uchitel wants attorney Gloria Allred to take up her case - Nov 30, 2009
- China mudslides kill 1,270 people (Lead) - Aug 17, 2010
- Desk job is injurious to health - Jan 15, 2012
- Briton jailed for tricking women to strip naked - Jul 21, 2012
- BREAKING:New Roman Polanski Victim To Come Forward Today! - May 14, 2010
- Semen is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression' - Aug 22, 2012
- Human body needs fluid balance, not just water (Lead) - Jun 06, 2012
- Drinking excess water may not benefit us - Jun 06, 2012
- Meg Whitman's housekeeper is an undocumented inhabitant of America - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: co worker, county district attorney, county man, defendant, dna tests, ejaculating, fullerton, jane doe, misdemeanour, mortgage company, newport beach, northwestern mutual, offensive material, orange branch, orange county district attorney, private lab, semen, sex offender registration, sexual gratification, water bottle