US man complains to cops about ‘nasty’ marijuanaOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 26 (ANI): A US man is being investigated after complaining to police about the marijuana he had bought, which turned out to be something other than pot.
Cops say the man told officers he bought the substance earlier that day and that “it was nasty’ when he smoked it.
Uniontown Detective Donald Gmitter says a field test determined the substance wasn’t pot at all, but police didn’t say what it was, reports News.com.au.
Even though the 21-year-old man didn’t technically buy marijuana, he isn’t off the hook.
Sgt Wayne Brown tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that this incident remains under investigation, and the man could face a charge of possessing a counterfeit controlled substance. (ANI)
- Man Complains To Police About Buying Bad Pot, Lands Himself In Jail - Oct 26, 2010
- Pa Man Facing Charges for Lighting Joint to Celebrate Child's Birth - Nov 11, 2010
- Man asks police officer to return his 'dropped marijuana' - Oct 12, 2011
- Stevie Wonder not keen on drugs - Sep 01, 2012
- Rooney snapped on phone while driving - Jan 23, 2011
- Most popular and unpopular men of London Olympics - Aug 07, 2012
- Maine man teaches legal pot growing techniques - Apr 14, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne's genes may explain his survival, say scientists - Nov 04, 2010
- NYPD officer 'Larry Love' accused of 'sexual harassment of underling' - Jul 29, 2010
- Dependency on marijuana damages intelligence, shows study - Aug 28, 2012
- Aide Of Senator Boxer Caught Carrying Pot - Sep 10, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's cousin calls his forgiving wife Coleen 'stupid' - Jan 03, 2011
- Wayne Rooney 'bedded hooker while wife was pregnant' - Sep 05, 2010
- Fatal Car Crash In Maryland Divulges Illegal Indoor Marijuana Farm - Dec 24, 2010
- Age no bar for Anil Kapoor (Movie Snippets) - Apr 19, 2012