US man claims to have filmed legendary BigfootMarch 25th, 2011 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 25 (ANI): A man in North Carolina, US, has claimed that he has managed to capture the legendary Bigfoot on his video camera.
Thomas Byers was driving with a friend when he said he saw Bigfoot cross Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County. He took out his video camera and filmed a five-second video from about 4.5 to 6m away.
“It ran across the road and into the woods right in front of us and I was able to film it,” the Herald Sun quoted Byers writing in an email to WCNC-TV.
“One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk.
“And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road,” he said.
Byers detailed the event on a personal website where he has posted the video and a handful of pictures.
In the description, he explained that Bigfoot, or Knobby as the beast is known locally, has been “spotted for years”.
Those who viewed the video remain divided over the authenticity, but Byers said he was satisfied simply to have experienced the moment.
“It was truly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen,” he said on his website. (ANI)
- Mythical 'goat sucker' beast surfaces in Texas - Jul 15, 2010
- Bigfoot Killed My Dog: Claims Tim Peeler Of North Carolina - Jun 19, 2010
- Gorilla-like creature resembling 'Bigfoot' photographed in Kentucky backyard - Sep 10, 2009
- Fabled Bigfoot on verge of discovery, claims expert - Jun 18, 2010
- Dietary supplements can elevate cancer risk: Study - May 16, 2012
- Dogs can make out meaning of different growls - Mar 09, 2010
- North Carolina Man Claims To Have Come Across Bigfoot - Jun 19, 2010
- North Carolina Bigfoot Scares Local! - Jun 16, 2010
- Mark Wahlberg misses marijuana days - Jul 02, 2012
- Bollywood condemns Guwahati molestation - Jul 14, 2012
- North Carolina man believes that he spotted Bigfoot - Jun 16, 2010
- Derogatory to call animals 'pets', say academics - Apr 28, 2011
- 'Indiana Jones' hits the Yeti trail in Nepal - Oct 25, 2010
- Superstitious beliefs more common than thought - Oct 30, 2010
- Andamans tribals' semi-naked dance: Authorities promise action (Roundup) - Jan 11, 2012
Tags: amazing things, authenticity, beast, bigfoot, email, golden valley church, handful, herald sun, melbourne, north carolina, personal website, road kill, rutherford county, skunk, snarl, thomas byers, video camera, wcnc