US intervention in Pak a threat to national sovereignty: Ghinwa BhuttoNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:01 am ICT by admin
Ghinwa told reporters that implementation of foreign policies would aggravate the economic deprivation in the country.
The perpetuators of Karachi blasts of October 18 were basically against American aggression and Benazir was being considered as a US agent, the daily quoted her, as saying.
“These people are reactionaries to the American injustices committed in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan and are being denied the right to voice their complaints”, Ghinwa said.
“The US dubbed this reaction as terrorism to obtain legitimacy for furthering its own agenda”, she added.
Ghinwa also warned that the future Pakistan Government could be like the Iraqi set-up formed by the US.
Commenting on the amnesty granted to Benazir Bhutto, Ghinwa said Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had not pleaded for mercy, but his daughter has asked for pardon.
She went on to say that that the Benazir’s PPP ideology is based on imperialism and capitalism.
“I could have been at least a minister if I had chosen to do so”, she said.
Rejecting formation of any alliance for the forthcoming general elections, Ghinwa said, “We reject all political forces, including Benazir, Nawaz Sharif, religious forces, as all have pro-US policies.” (ANI)
- Joining Imran's party? Forget it, says Fatima Bhutto - Jan 22, 2012
- Bhutto case: US journalist becomes witness - Sep 10, 2011
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Zardari hails Bhutto, recalls Simla pact - Jan 05, 2012
- Two police officers arrested in Bhutto murder case (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- 'Zardari stopped Pak authorities from conducting autopsy on Benazir's body' - Dec 23, 2010
- Nusrat Bhutto dies, Pakistan declares mourning - Oct 23, 2011
- Pak Army responsible for country's existential confusion: Mira Sethi - Mar 14, 2011
- Pakistan to encourage women's cricket - Jan 23, 2012
- 'Zia's remnants trying to malign Zardari, children by using Benazir banner': PPP - Nov 24, 2010
- Benazir Bhutto posthumously honoured at Tehran conference - Jun 26, 2011
- 'Pakistani army working under government' - Jan 06, 2012
- Ailing Zardari rushes to Dubai, refutes resignation rumour - Dec 07, 2011
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
- Pakistan governance has been a failure: Fatima Bhutto - Sep 30, 2011
Tags: american aggression, benazir bhutto, economic deprivation, focussed, foreign policies, forthcoming general, general elections, imperialism, karachi, legitimacy, national sovereignty, nawaz sharif, nuclear installations, pakistan government, political forces, religious forces, us troops, zulfiqar ali bhutto