UNSC slams Bulgaria bombingJuly 20th, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
United Nations, July 20 (IANS) The UN Security Council (UNSC) Thursday condemned the deadly bombing attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
The Security Council members condemned the terrorist on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria Wednesday, Xinhua quoted an UNSC statement as saying.
The statement, released by UNSC President Nestor Osorio, offered “sincere condolences” to the families of this “heinous act”.
A bus carrying Israeli tourists exploded outside the Burgas airport, killing six people and injuring over 30 others, some critically.
The 15-nation council also underlined the need to “bring the perpetrators, organizers, financiers and sponsors of this reprehensible act of terrorism to justice”.
- Iran rejects Israeli accusations over Bulgaria blast - Jul 19, 2012
- UN Security Council condemns Iraq terror attacks - Sep 12, 2012
- Six killed in Bulgaria bus blast - Jul 19, 2012
- UNSC condemns Delhi attack; vows to combat terror - Sep 08, 2011
- UN Security Council strongly condemns wave of attacks in Iraq - Sep 13, 2012
- UN Security Council condemns bomb attacks in Nigeria - Nov 06, 2011
- UN condemns attack on Israeli embassy staffer - Feb 24, 2012
- UNSC condemns Iraq terror attacks; seeks stability in Central Africa - Aug 19, 2011
- India strong candidate for permanent UNSC membership: Russia - Dec 16, 2011
- Delhi blast: World rallies to India's support (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
- UN rights resolution on Syria beyond mandate: Russia - Jun 03, 2012
- Kazakhstan backs India's membership for UN Council - Apr 16, 2011
- EU condemns terrorist attack in Delhi - Sep 08, 2011
- UN Security Council hails death of bin Laden - May 03, 2011
- UN Security Council condemns Syria crackdown (Lead) - Aug 04, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,