UK’s angriest motorists drive BMWsOctober 13th, 2010 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 13 (ANI): A poll has revealed that Britain’s angriest motorist drive BMWs.
They are more likely to tailgate, make offensive gestures and break speed limits than any other road users, the survey found.
More than half of 3,000 drivers questioned said they had suffered a bad experience at the hands of a Beamer user, reports the Sun.
White van men came second in the survey, followed by those in Audis, Fords and Land Rovers. Truckers were sixth.
Nearly a quarter of those quizzed had been confronted by a motorist who got out of their car after becoming abusive.
And more than ten per cent had been involved in an accident, which they blamed on road rage. The study revealed that 17 per cent of drivers had problems with at least one other motorist in the previous week.
Nine out of ten claimed men were more likely to show signs of road rage.
And 65 per cent said they encountered at least one intimidating driver on the road every hour.(ANI)
- BMW Drivers are Named the UK's Angriest Motorists - Oct 16, 2010
- Study: BMW drivers are UK's angriest motorists - Oct 15, 2010
- Men's parking skills impress women - Dec 13, 2010
- 7 in 10 drivers admit road rage: UK poll - Aug 27, 2010
- Men busy looking at scantily clad girls more likely to crash cars: UK study - Jul 30, 2010
- Male drivers 'more likely to give way to others than women' - Apr 25, 2011
- Men drivers twice as likely to crash as women: Survey - Apr 18, 2011
- Flirting Brit drivers caused almost 1m crashes! - Oct 27, 2010
- 4m Brit motorists 'don't even know how to open a car bonnet' - Mar 25, 2011
- Most men are happy to be driven by their ladies - Jan 03, 2011
- Women less likely to wash their car regularly than men: UK study - Jul 21, 2010
- Mums are better drivers than fathers, say kids - Dec 17, 2010
- Its official: male drivers are more aggressive and prone to road rage - Jan 25, 2009
- A Briton fined every 3 minutes for using phone while driving - Dec 12, 2011
- Spring is worst time of year for drink- driving: Survey - Apr 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,