UK tourist ‘dies after receiving silicone bottom jabs’February 9th, 2011 - 2:50 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 09 (ANI): A British tourist who received silicone injections in her butt at a Philadelphia motel, has suddenly died, it has emerged.
A preliminary medical examination revealed that the silicone went into her central vascular system, ultimately stopping her heart, WCAU-TV reported.
Police reportedly obtained a search warrant for the Philadelphia motel this week, and suspect that there is a woman renting out the rooms as illegal makeshift operation rooms for the implant surgery, reports the Daily Telegraph.
The deceased woman was in Philadelphia with several friends who had received the injections previously without any incident. (ANI)
- Police Start Investigation After Buttocks Enhancement Injection Leads To Woman's Death - Feb 10, 2011
- Sex worker sues motel for refusing room - Jul 23, 2012
- Silicone implants 'more satisfactory' than saline implants: Study - Nov 08, 2010
- Do women with silicone breast implants require follow-Up MRI scans? - Mar 29, 2011
- Link between breast implants and rare form of cancer confirmed - Apr 20, 2011
- 1,500 Venezuelan women sue breast implant firm - Jan 11, 2012
- Women with breast implants alerted to cancer risk - Dec 03, 2011
- Police Searching For City College Student Murderer Armando Perez - Jan 30, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Reveals To Have Tried Botox - May 27, 2010
- Woman wins case for injuries during sex while on duty - Apr 21, 2012
- British women compensated over faulty contraceptive - Jan 05, 2011
- Kardashian admits having botox, denies plastic surgery - May 25, 2010
- Breast implant 'swallowed' by woman’s body during a Pilates session - Dec 16, 2011
- Dr. Hideto Tomabechi's Invention Breast Enlarging Ringtone 2010 Gets Attention - Sep 08, 2010
- Stem cells help women regrow breasts after surgery - Feb 20, 2011
Tags: british tourist, butt, daily telegraph, deceased woman, heart, implant surgery, jabs, medical examination, melbourne, philadelphia, search warrant, silicone bottom, silicone injections, uk tourist, vascular system