UK Muslim schools’ pupils taught Hindus have ‘no intellect’, they ‘drink cow p***’February 13th, 2011 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): Secret filming at Islamic schools in Birmingham and Yorkshire has revealed that Muslim pupils as young as 11 years are taught an intolerant and highly anti-social version of Islam, including lessons that teach that Hindus have ‘no intellect’ and that they ‘drink cow p***’.
The video has revealed a teacher at the Darul Uloom Islamic High School in Birmingham, one of at least 2,000 most influential Islamic faith schools in Britain, as referring to ‘non-Muslims’ as the ‘Kuffar’, an often derogatory term that means disbeliever or infidel, the Daily Mail reports.
Gesturing towards the window, the teacher said: “You’re not like the non-Muslims out there. All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.”
It also shows children as young as 11 learning that Hindus have ‘no intellect’ and that they ‘drink cow p***’.
Pupils are also taught that ‘disbelievers’ of Islam are ‘the worst creatures’, and that Muslims who adopt non-Muslim ways of living like shaving, dancing, listening to music, and not wearing headscarves would be tortured with a forked iron rod in the afterlife, the paper said.
During the same period, secret recorded videos of Markazi Jamia mosque in Keighley, West Yorkshire, have shown pupils being beaten up in its madrasas.
“He slaps one boy, strikes another and kicks a third Periodically he gets up and walks behind the boys. As he passes, the children appear to cower and watch him nervously. It soon becomes clear why,” a reporter who arranged the secret recording said.
In just two days of filming in December 2010, the camera recorded the teacher hitting children as young as six or seven at least ten times, in less than three hours of lessons, the paper added. (ANI)
- Muslim preacher arrested over assault on children at mosque in England - Feb 16, 2011
- Anger management lessons for pupils at British school - Jan 24, 2012
- India's Sufi pictorial takes Islam to children worldwide (With Image) - Feb 18, 2012
- Immigrants 'must know English', says British PM - Feb 03, 2011
- 'Loner' teacher in UK jailed for lesbian affair with 15-year-old pupil - Dec 09, 2010
- A British school where pupils speak 31 languages - Jun 09, 2012
- "People will pay for what has been done to Pak," 7/7 mastermind indoctrinated pupil - Feb 15, 2011
- Fury over proposal to teach Koran to non-Muslims in UK schools - Dec 13, 2008
- Britain prepares to discipline schoolchildren - Sep 02, 2011
- Nurseries of tolerance: Hindus in Islamic seminaries (Feature) - Jul 07, 2011
- Bollywood celebs go down memory lane, thank teachers - Sep 05, 2011
- US-based charity builds schools for poor Muslims in Andhra - May 07, 2012
- Teen-aged couple plunges into canal in Britain - Oct 27, 2011
- Computer games could be turning your kid violent - Jul 26, 2012
- Teacher shocks pupils with wild posts on Facebook - Feb 09, 2012
Tags: afterlife, daily mail, darul uloom, derogatory term, disbelievers, faith schools, hijab, hindus, hitting children, iron rod, islamic faith, islamic schools, jamia mosque, keighley west yorkshire, kuffar, london feb, madrasas, mail reports, muslim schools, walking down that street