UAE’s new envoy takes charge in LibyaApril 30th, 2012 - 12:24 am ICT by IANS
Tripoli, April 29 (IANS/WAM) The new ambassador of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to Libya arrived in the capital Tripoli Sunday.
Saeed Obaid Al Kaabi said the relations between the two countries were growing steadily.
In a statement released after his arrival in the Libyan capital, Al Kaabi said he was pleased to be the UAE envoy there.
He said the UAE under President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has been keen on backing Libya in all fields, including economic, technical, financial and judicial areas.
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE-Libya discuss bilateral relations - Jun 30, 2012
- UAE president fractures arm - Jan 10, 2011
- UAE, Yemen hold talks - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE gives $38 mn to build Pakistan highway - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE armed forces holds mass wedding for troopers - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE foreign minister visits Argentina - Mar 16, 2012
- UAE football team qualifies for London Olympics - Mar 15, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretary - Mar 16, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE leaders hold talks with foreign officials - Mar 14, 2012
- UAE to provide $136mn food aid for Yemen - Jun 04, 2012
- UAE president greets leaders on Eid - Aug 19, 2012
Tags: april 29, khalifa bin zayed, libya tripoli, libyan capital, new ambassador, obaid, president sheikh khalifa, saeed, sheikh khalifa bin zayed, sheikh khalifa bin zayed al nahyan, uae, united arab emirates, vm, zayed al nahyan