UAE to release over 400 prisonersNovember 4th, 2011 - 12:41 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Nov 3 (IANS/WAM) The rulers of Ajman, Fujairah and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have ordered the release of over 400 prisoners of various nationalities ahead of Eid Al Adha.
Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, the ruler of Ajman, ordered the release of 53 prisoners for their good conduct while serving terms in reformative institutions in the emirate.
He expressed hope that the inmates will live the rest of their lives as good individuals of the society.
Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, the ruler of Fujairah, ordered the release of 62 inmates for their good behaviour.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, vice president and prime minister of the UAE and the ruler of Dubai, ordered the release of 334 inmates from correctional institutions.
- UAE's Fujairah pardons 45 prisoners - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE releases over 80 prisoners - Jul 20, 2012
- Dubai ruler orders release of 334 prisoners - Nov 03, 2011
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- UAE rulers greet nation on 40th national day - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE to release 179 more prisoners - Jul 28, 2011
- UAE emirate to upgrade oil storage capacity - Jun 29, 2012
- UAE officials meet envoys - Nov 30, 2011
- UAE emirate launches Quran website - Aug 12, 2012
- Indian sports complex's foundation laid in UAE - Jan 12, 2011
- Prayers for rain performed across UAE - Dec 31, 2011
- UAE releases 300 prisoners - Aug 13, 2010
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- Sharjah ruler pardons 173 prisoners - Jan 13, 2012
- Pay salaries before Eid-ul-Fitr, says UAE PM - Aug 07, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, bin rashid al maktoum, correctional institutions, dubai, eid, eid al adha, emirate, fujairah, good behaviour, good conduct, inmates, mohammed bin rashid, mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, nationalities, prisoners, rashid al maktoum, ruler, rulers, sheikh, united arab emirates