UAE to attend World Bank-IMF meetingSeptember 22nd, 2011 - 12:13 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Sep 21 (IANS/WAM) The UAE will participate in the forthcoming annual World Bank-IMF meeting in Washington.
Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, minister of state for financial affairs, will lead the UAE delegation.
The meeting, starting Friday, will focus on the recent global economic developments, the overall performance and the potential risks for the international financial markets.
He will also participate in the G20 conference on the sidelines of the annual meeting that will also discuss global economic developments.
- UAE to host debt management conference - May 09, 2011
- UAE, Kenya sign pact on avoiding double taxation - Nov 23, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE to host Gulf financial and economic integration forum - Oct 21, 2011
- UAE's finance ministry hosts Iftar - Aug 18, 2011
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
- Abu Dhabi judiciary offers support to Libyan Supreme Court - Jan 22, 2012
- South Korean officials learn e-governance in UAE - Sep 24, 2011
- UAE holds bilateral talks with Iran, Italy - Jun 28, 2011
- Special stamp issued on OPEC's 50th anniversary - Feb 14, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host global economic summit - Oct 05, 2011
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- UAE eyes Indonesia, China trade expos - Oct 14, 2011
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- UAE emirate launches Quran website - Aug 12, 2012