UAE, Sri Lanka discuss judicial cooperationOctober 3rd, 2011 - 9:38 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 3 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Sri Lanka Monday began a two-day discussion to boost judicial cooperation.
Judge Abdul Rahman Murad Al Balushi, director of International Cooperation Department at the justice ministry, said the first round of talks on the subject was held in 2009.
He said the discussion during the ongoing second round of talks will focus on extradition and criminal matters.
- UAE, US discuss legal cooperation - Aug 16, 2011
- UAE, Britain explore cooperation - May 26, 2012
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE Chief of Staff meets US counterpart - Feb 01, 2012
- UAE, Finland discuss cooperation - May 02, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host GCC monetary agencies meet Thursday - Mar 09, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- Abu Dhabi judiciary offers support to Libyan Supreme Court - Jan 22, 2012
- UAE, ILO discuss human trafficking - Feb 02, 2012
- UAE, France discuss defence cooperation - Jul 12, 2012
- UAE launches anti-narcotics drive - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE charity to promote community services - Apr 23, 2011
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012