UAE sends plane to Oman to bring home injured citizensSeptember 2nd, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Sep 2 (IANS/WAM) UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered the airlifting of seven UAE citizens injured in a traffic accident in Oman for treatment in their own country.
The president also ordered an officer from the interior ministry and a medical team to be sent in the plane.
The ministry said the UAE nationals were injured Saturday when two vehicles collided in Maqshan, Oman. All of them were taken to the Sultan Qaboos Hospital in Salalah.
- UAE president fractures arm - Jan 10, 2011
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE, Yemen hold talks - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE to provide $136mn food aid for Yemen - Jun 04, 2012
- UAE president greets leaders on Eid - Aug 19, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
- UAE gives $38 mn to build Pakistan highway - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE football team qualifies for London Olympics - Mar 15, 2012
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretary - Mar 16, 2012
- UAE officials meet US, Chinese envoys - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, citizens, interior ministry, khalifa bin zayed, medical team, oman, president sheikh khalifa, salalah, sheikh khalifa bin zayed, sheikh khalifa bin zayed al nahyan, sultan qaboos hospital, traffic accident, uae nationals, uae president, vm, wam uae, zayed al nahyan