UAE, Netherlands discuss relationsSeptember 7th, 2012 - 1:17 am ICT by IANS
Amsterdam, Sep 6 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and The Netherlands have held discussions on enhancing their relations.
The discussions were held Tuesday between the UAE’s Ambassador Abdullah Hamdan Al-Naqbi and the Secretary-General for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherlands Renee Jones-Bos.
At the meeting, the UAE’s ambassador reiterated his country’s interest in enhancing relations with Netherlands in different spheres.
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE-Vietnam discuss economic relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Kenya, Netherlands - Aug 23, 2012
- UAE-Libya discuss bilateral relations - Jun 30, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE envoy meets Irish finance minister - Feb 09, 2012
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- Emirates inaugurates A380 Service to Amsterdam - Aug 03, 2012
- Foreign minister to lead UAE delegation to NATO summit - May 20, 2012
- UAE, Algeria to hold bilateral talks Tuesday - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE attends 'Friends of Libya' meet - Sep 03, 2011
- UAE to set up camp for Syrian refugees in Jordan - Sep 04, 2012