UAE mourns death of Saudi crown princeJune 16th, 2012 - 10:28 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, June 16 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates Saturday expressed its sorrow over the death of Saudi Arabian crown prince Naif bin Abdulaziz Al Saud at the age of 73, following an illness.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi sent a condolence cable to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, over the Saudi crown prince’s demise.
Expressing his sorrow and solace to Al Saud and the Saudi people, Sheikh Mohammed expressed his profound sorrow and solace.
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- India PM condoles Saudi prince's death - Jun 17, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- Prayers for rain performed across UAE - Dec 31, 2011
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE foreign minister visits Iraq - Feb 17, 2012
- Saudi prince's funeral services held in Mecca (Lead) - Jun 18, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince attends mass wedding - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE, France discuss defence cooperation - Jul 12, 2012
- Dutch queen tours Abu Dhabi mosque - Jan 09, 2012
- UAE prince gives 10,000 date palm seedlings - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretary - Mar 16, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, al saud, custodian, demise, dg, holy mosques, king abdullah, mohammed bin zayed, profound sorrow, saud of saudi arabia, saudi arabian, saudi crown prince, solace, united arab emirates, wam, zayed al nahyan