UAE minister gets lifetime achievement award in USJanuary 27th, 2012 - 1:23 am ICT by IANS
Washington, Jan 26 (IANS/WAM) The UAE’s Minister for Foreign Trade Sheikha Lubna Bint Khalid Al-Qassimi was conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Arab American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) in Washington.
The award has been given in recognition of Al-Qassimi’s initiatives and efforts to promote Arab-American relations and the US-UAE relations in particular.
The award ceremony was attended by AACC president and CEO David Hammoud and 250 business leaders, government officials and ambassadors of Arab countries to the US.
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- China-Arab trade to reach $300 bn by 2014: UAE minister - Sep 12, 2012
- UAE minister meets foreign trade officials - May 04, 2012
- UAE, Netherlands discuss relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE-Vietnam discuss economic relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Italy, Cambodia, Germany - Jun 11, 2011
- UAE discusses trade cooperation with Syria - Dec 29, 2010
- UAE-Libya discuss bilateral relations - Jun 30, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, UNESCO sign educational agreement - Sep 08, 2012
Tags: aacc, ambassadors, american chamber of commerce, arab american chamber of commerce, arab countries, award ceremony, bint, business leaders, ceo, chamber of commerce, government officials, hammoud, initiatives, lifetime achievement award, vd, wam