UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic tiesMay 8th, 2012 - 12:50 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 7 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Lithuania held bilateral talks Monday to strengthen their economic relations.
The meeting was held between Minister for Foreign Trade Sheikha Lubna Bint Khalid Al Qasimi and Lithuanian Minister for Foreign Affairs Audronis Azubalis in Abu Dhabi.
At a meeting held at the ministry headquarters, both sides also explored ways to activate trade and investment cooperation between the two countries.
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE minister meets foreign trade officials - May 04, 2012
- UAE minister gets lifetime achievement award in US - Jan 27, 2012
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE, Portugal discuss trade - Jun 12, 2012
- UAE, India discuss economic cooperation - Oct 11, 2011
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- Swedish industrialist discusses trade ties with UAE minister - Apr 12, 2011
- China-Arab trade to reach $300 bn by 2014: UAE minister - Sep 12, 2012
- UAE seeks better relations with Chile - Feb 23, 2012
- UAE, Netherlands discuss relations - Sep 07, 2012
- Japanese bank to increase investments in Emirati projects - Oct 21, 2010