UAE, Indonesia hold talksMay 16th, 2012 - 1:24 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 15 (IANS/WAM)) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Indonesia have held discussions to enhance bilateral relations in various sectors that could benefit both the countries.
Ahmed Abdullah Al Musali, director of the Asian Affairs Department at the UAE’s ministry of foreign affairs, held talks at his office with Indonesian Ambassador Salman Al Farisi.
The two sides also discussed the next joint committee meeting.
- UAE, Netherlands discuss relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- UAE-Libya discuss bilateral relations - Jun 30, 2012
- UAE, Sudan sign agreement for investment protection - Apr 05, 2011
- UAE, Algeria to hold bilateral talks Tuesday - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Canada, Japan - May 31, 2011
- UAE-Vietnam discuss economic relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE's participation in Abu Dhabi Dialogue 2 significant: Envoy - Apr 24, 2012
- UAE to host international road workshop - Mar 25, 2012
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, affairs department, asian affairs, bilateral relations, committee meeting, indonesia, indonesian ambassador, joint committee, ministry of foreign affairs, salman, sectors, uae, united arab emirates, vd, wam