UAE, India discuss economic cooperationOctober 11th, 2011 - 1:16 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 10 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates and India have held talks on various mechanisms to boost economic partnership between the two countries.
The meeting was held between UAE Foreign Trade Minister Lubna Al Qasimi and Indian Minister for Urban Development Kamal Nath.
Both the leaders also talked, on the sidelines of the Global Arab Business Meeting in Ras Al Khaimah, about the possibility of holding gatherings and meetings between the companies of the two countries to explore investment opportunities and strike joint investment and commercial venture deals.
Lubna stressed keenness of the UAE to boost trade and investment ties with India in all fields, especially as India has been the top UAE trade partner in 2010.
Kamal Nath said the existing investment opportunities in the two countries will pave the way for broader cooperation for private sectors and businesspersons in both the countries.
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- Indian envoy to UAE meets Ras Al Khaimah ruler - Jun 06, 2012
- UAE minister meets foreign trade officials - May 04, 2012
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- UAE, US discuss legal cooperation - Aug 16, 2011
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- China-Arab trade to reach $300 bn by 2014: UAE minister - Sep 12, 2012
- UAE officials hold talks with envoys - Nov 01, 2011
- UAE, India discuss bilateral ties - Sep 27, 2010
- UAE, Portugal discuss trade - Jun 12, 2012
- UAE launches armoured vehicle facility - Apr 05, 2012
- Palm expo opens in UAE - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, al khaimah, arab business, business meeting, commercial venture, economic cooperation, economic partnership, gatherings, indian minister, investment opportunities, investment ties, kamal nath, lubna al qasimi, private sectors, sidelines, trade minister, trade partner, uae trade, united arab emirates, venture deals