UAE hopeful of Greece economic recoveryJanuary 12th, 2012 - 12:26 am ICT by IANS
Athens, Jan 11 (IANS/WAM) The UAE is optimistic that despite difficult economic circumstances prevailing in the world economy, there is hope for recovery and Greece, driven by its rich historic and civilisational legacy, will weather the storm.
The views were expressed by visiting UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan as he, along with his host, Greek Vice President Theodore Pangalos inaugurated the UAE-Greece Economic Forum Wednesday.
He also said prospects for further expansion in bilateral relations were possible under the political will of the two governments.
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE attends 'Friends of Libya' meet - Sep 03, 2011
- UAE participates 'Friends of Syria' conference - Feb 25, 2012
- UAE president honours national Olympic football team - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE helping crisis-hit Yemen - Jul 01, 2012
- Foreign minister to lead UAE delegation to NATO summit - May 20, 2012
- Abu Dhabi crown prince attends Elizabeth's diamond jubilee - May 19, 2012
- 'UAE committed to support Pakistan's security' - Feb 28, 2012
- UAE to set up camp for Syrian refugees in Jordan - Sep 04, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- UAE president greets leaders on Eid - Aug 19, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host Global Aerospace Summit 2012 - Feb 23, 2012
- Greater Flamingo breeds at Al Wathba Wetland Reserve - Aug 14, 2012
Tags: athens, bilateral relations, economic circumstances, economic forum, economic recovery, foreign minister, governments, greece, hopeful, legacy, president theodore, prospects, vd, vice president, world economy, zayed