UAE heritage on display at Abu Dhabi airportJanuary 25th, 2012 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Jan 24 (IANS/WAM) The Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) has launched a UAE Gallery at Abu Dhabi International Airport for promoting the local art and culture.
The new gallery will introduce UAE culture and heritage to passengers using the airport through displays by various local cultural and art institutions.
While delivering towards Abu Dhabi government’s endeavour for promotion of art and culture, the new initiative is also aimed at enhancing the passenger travel experience and enriching their time spent at the capital’s airport.
- Emirati students promote Abu Dhabi in London - Nov 11, 2011
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport named best in Middle East - Apr 26, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport completes 30 years - Jan 04, 2012
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport witnesses record passenger turnout - Jan 26, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport to handle more flights in summer - May 02, 2011
- Egyptians in UAE asked to register for elections - Nov 12, 2011
- Abu Dhabhi girls to attend training programme in Scotland - Jul 03, 2011
- UAE, Libya discuss bilateral relations - Nov 07, 2011
- UAE's finance ministry hosts Iftar - Aug 18, 2011
- UAE's financial markets to close for three days - Nov 28, 2011
- UAE, Finland discuss bilateral relations - Oct 09, 2011
- UAE, Sri Lanka sign drafts of extradition pacts - Oct 09, 2011
- Etihad Airways to fly non-stop daily to Washington - Feb 24, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi airport, abu dhabi international airport, adac, airports company, art and culture, art institutions, endeavour, heritage, initiative, jan 24, local art, passenger travel, travel experience, vm, wam