UAE helping crisis-hit YemenJuly 1st, 2012 - 11:17 pm ICT by IANS
Sana’a, July 1 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is providing assistance for the urgent humanitarian crisis across Yemen.
The help is being provided following the directives of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The UAE Red Crescent office in Yemen Friday night began distribution of humanitarian aid — food baskets, including sugar, flour, rice and cooking oil — for a number of families in Sana’a under the framework of a campaign which began Friday last week across the UAE.
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE charity to distribute food aid in Yemen - Jun 23, 2012
- UAE charity delivers food aid to Yemen - Jul 08, 2012
- UAE to provide $136mn food aid for Yemen - Jun 04, 2012
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE distributes food for Iftar in Senegal, Nigeria - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE president honours national Olympic football team - Mar 27, 2012
- Abu Dhabi crown prince attends Elizabeth's diamond jubilee - May 19, 2012
- UAE to set up camp for Syrian refugees in Jordan - Sep 04, 2012
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- Foreign minister to lead UAE delegation to NATO summit - May 20, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
Tags: cooking oil, flour, food baskets, friday night, humanitarian aid, humanitarian crisis, july 1, khalifa bin zayed, president sheikh khalifa, red crescent, sheikh khalifa bin zayed, sheikh khalifa bin zayed al nahyan, uae president, united arab emirates, vd, wam, zayed al nahyan