UAE, Germany to collaborate on securityMarch 12th, 2012 - 1:11 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, March 11 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Germany have signed a joint declaration of intent to strengthen cooperation between their police forces, it was announced Sunday.
The agreement has been signed between Abhu Dhabi police and the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany (BKA).
The declaration aims to exchange expertise in police research and studies and training.
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, Finland discuss bilateral relations - Oct 09, 2011
- UAE-US officials discuss military cooperation - Dec 11, 2011
- UAE, Algeria to hold bilateral talks Tuesday - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE, Kazakhstan sign customs pact - May 16, 2012
- 'UAE committed to support Pakistan's security' - Feb 28, 2012
- Iraqi envoy meets UAE attorney general - Feb 07, 2012
- Italian press official visits UAE - Dec 10, 2011
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012
- UAE signs pact with Indian university - Dec 09, 2011
- UAE, US discuss legal cooperation - Aug 16, 2011
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE holds bilateral talks with Iran, Italy - Jun 28, 2011
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012