UAE, China to enhance trade, tourism, investment tiesOctober 23rd, 2011 - 11:14 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Oct 23 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and China have stressed on the importance of boosting their trade, tourism and investment ties.
The affirmation came during a meeting held between Abdullah Ahmed Saleh, undersecretary of the UAE foreign trade ministry and Chinese Foreign Trade Minister Luo Jiang on the sidelines of the Canton Fair 2011 that opened here Sunday.
Saleh is heading the UAE trade delegation to the fair, which will conclude Thursday.
- UAE seeks better relations with Chile - Feb 23, 2012
- UAE, China discuss trade ties - Aug 15, 2010
- UAE, US seek closer ties - Mar 23, 2011
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
- UAE consul general meets Sindh governor - Oct 22, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- Dubai's deputy ruler receives Iraqi consul general - Oct 19, 2011
- Dubai ruler meets Queen Elizabeth II - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE eyes Indonesia, China trade expos - Oct 14, 2011
- UAE launches e-visa system in Spain - May 05, 2012
- UAE, Australia discuss trade relations - Oct 23, 2011
- UAE, Libya discuss bilateral relations - Nov 07, 2011
- UAE seeks to strengthen ties with Australia - May 06, 2011
- UAE, Sri Lanka sign drafts of extradition pacts - Oct 09, 2011
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012