UAE charity distributes Iftar meals in GazaAugust 17th, 2010 - 10:40 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Aug 17 (IANS/WAM) A UAE charity will distribute free Iftar meals to 1,500 families in Gaza during the holy month of Ramadan.
The Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Foundation for Charitable and Humanitarian Works has launched the programme.
Salem Obaid Al Dhahiri, director general of the charity said the programme reflects the mission of the foundation to alleviate hardships of people, especially during Ramadan.
- UAE constructs village for Mongolian Muslims - Jul 12, 2011
- 50,000 Palestinians attend UAE's iftar programme - Aug 20, 2012
- UAE charity sends five tonnes of dates to India - Mar 31, 2012
- 150,000 people have iftar at UAE mosque - Aug 05, 2012
- UAE distributes food for Iftar in Senegal, Nigeria - Jul 20, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to distribute free iftar meals to motorists - Aug 11, 2010
- Dutch queen tours Abu Dhabi mosque - Jan 09, 2012
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE moon sighting committee to meet Aug 29 - Aug 23, 2011
- Art expo opens in Abu Dhabi - Nov 06, 2010
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- UAE reiterates support to UN's Libya mission - Mar 25, 2011
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE withdraws citizenship from six people - Dec 22, 2011
- UAE minister meets Karzai - Jun 23, 2011