UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshopApril 8th, 2011 - 12:05 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 7 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Britain have jointly hosted a workshop on international development assistance in Abu Dhabi, it was announced Thursday.
UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash and British Minister of State for International Development Alan Duncan pledged to support sustainable development in vulnerable countries.
The workshop was organised at the Intercontinental Hotel under the framework of the UAE-UK meetings, organisers said.
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE to attend World Bank-IMF meeting - Sep 22, 2011
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
- UAE, US discuss ways to combat human trafficking - Nov 03, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host earth summit - Dec 08, 2011
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreement - Jan 20, 2012
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE welcomes Palestine's Unesco membership - Nov 01, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host Gulf supply summit - Oct 15, 2011
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- Workshop on maritime law held in Dubai - Jun 27, 2012
- South Korean officials learn e-governance in UAE - Sep 24, 2011
- UAE to host debt management conference - May 09, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, alan duncan, british minister, development assistance, foreign affairs, gargash, intercontinental hotel, minister of state, sustainable development, uae minister, uk meetings, vulnerable countries, wam