UAE, Britain explore cooperationMay 26th, 2012 - 10:56 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 26 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Britain have explored avenues of joint cooperation, it was announced Saturday.
UAE Labour Minister and chairman of the National Qualifications Authority (NQA) Ghobash Saeed Ghobash and British Minister of State for Education and Skills John Hayes led the discussions for the respective sides.
Ghobash said the UAE offers best job perks and benefits and is one of the world’s most attractive labour markets. The British minister commended the achievements of the UAE and said both countries share close friendship and cooperation.
British Ambassador to the UAE Dominic Jermey and top labour officials also attended the meeting.
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE embassies celebrate National Day - Dec 03, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
- UAE, Britain sign nuclear cooperation agreement - Nov 25, 2010
- Abu Dhabi to host GCC monetary agencies meet Thursday - Mar 09, 2011
- UAE to observe Prophet Mohammad's birthday Feb 4 - Jan 30, 2012
- UAE, ILO discuss human trafficking - Feb 02, 2012
- UAE, Sri Lanka discuss judicial cooperation - Oct 03, 2011
- UAE launches anti-narcotics drive - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE charity to promote community services - Apr 23, 2011
- UAE daily praises country's nuclear strides - Nov 27, 2010
- UAE moon sighting committee to meet Aug 29 - Aug 23, 2011
- 28th GCC labour ministers meet begins in UAE - Oct 20, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, avenues, british ambassador, british minister, cooperation, dg, dominic, education and skills, friendship, jermey, john hayes, labour markets, labour minister, minister of state, minister of state for education, national qualifications, qualifications authority, snb, uae, wam