Tyler sues bloggers for impersonating himSeptember 25th, 2008 - 12:56 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 25 (IANS) Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith, has filed a suit against a group of bloggers who have been impersonating him and his girlfriend on two separate blogs.According to tmz.com, Tyler filed a suit in the Los Angeles Superior Court. He claims that the impostors have been using his identity and his girlfriend’s since 2007.
In the suit, Tyler claims the impostors have posted “pictures and intimate details about his private life, including his relationship with his girlfriend, his children and his mother”.
Tyler was especially upset about what the bloggers had written about his mother because she passed away recently.
Google had removed the site in December 2007 after Tyler caused a fuss, but it has reappeared.
- Steven Tyler to wed again? - Dec 28, 2011
- Steve Tyler gets new teeth after shower accident - Oct 27, 2011
- Tyler dismiss engagement reports - Feb 23, 2011
- Steven Tyler: 'Not quitting Aerosmith' - Nov 12, 2009
- 'American Idol' Reportedly Takes Into Service Steven Tyler Of 'Aerosmith' - Aug 22, 2010
- Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside court - Aug 08, 2012
- Morgan mistakes a drag queen for Houston - Jul 17, 2012
- Remove derogatory content against Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Google told - May 10, 2012
- Delhi bloggers meet offline to discuss issues, gadgets - Jun 11, 2012
- Aerosmith Continues To Tour - Jul 27, 2010
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Bleu facing lawsuit over film promotion - Aug 06, 2011
- Michael Lohan arrested for domestic violence - Mar 23, 2011