Two planes collide at Beijing airportJuly 31st, 2010 - 6:51 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 31 (IANS) A passenger aircraft taxiing at an airport here collided with a stationary plane Saturday.
The taxiing Singapore Airlines Boeing 777 scraped an Air China Boeing 737 that was waiting on the taxiway at Beijing Capital International Airport in the morning, Xinhua reported.
None of the passengers on either plane was injured.
- Chinese airlines to buy 40 Boeing planes - Aug 07, 2012
- Air India to get demo-trial on Boeing 787 next week - Jul 06, 2011
- Qantas Airplane Hit By Break Snag At Melbourne - Nov 30, 2010
- Russian plane makes emergency landing - Jun 09, 2011
- Southwest Airlines grounds dozens of planes after in-flight fuselage rupture - Apr 02, 2011
- Merpati Airlines passenger plane crashes in eastern Indonesia, killing 27 - May 07, 2011
- Air China to offer in-flight WiFi - Nov 12, 2011
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner to land at IGI airport Wednesday - Jul 12, 2011
- Air India's new MRO coming up in Nagpur - Sep 04, 2012
- Small passenger plane crashes in eastern Canada, killing 4 - Jan 12, 2012
- Air Austral, Okay Airways and Qatar Airways order new Boeing aircraft - Jul 21, 2010
- Chinese airline to buy 10 Boeing 777s - Feb 29, 2012
- Chinese plane flies from Japan without permission - Nov 30, 2011
- China's Comac gets orders for 100 C919 jets - Nov 16, 2010
- Plane stopped at JFK Airport due to a suspected "no fly" list passenger - May 06, 2010