Two NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan blastJuly 23rd, 2012 - 10:16 am ICT by IANS
Kabul, July 23 (IANS) At least two NATO-led coalition soldiers were killed in a blast in Afghanistan Sunday, the military alliance said in a statement.
“Two International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device (IED) attack in southern Afghanistan today (Sunday),” Xinhua quoted the NATO-led ISAF as saying in a statement.
Earlier Sunday, two ISAF soldiers were killed in an IED blast in eastern part of the militancy-hit country.
A total of 247 foreign soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan so far in 2012.
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan blast - Sep 09, 2012
- 20 Taliban militants killed - Jun 24, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills NATO soldier in eastern Afghanistan - Aug 03, 2011
- Five NATO soldiers die in Afghanistan: ISAF - Jul 31, 2011
- NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan - Sep 03, 2012
- 10 militants killed in Afghanistan - Oct 31, 2010
- NATO soldier killed in Taliban attack - Apr 28, 2012
- Seven insurgents killed in Afghanistan - Sep 26, 2011
- Roadside bomb kills NATO soldier in southern Afghanistan - Mar 27, 2012
- Two U.S. soldiers die in southern Afghanistan - Jan 24, 2010
- Two coalition service members die in Afghanistan blast - Apr 17, 2010
- Afghanistan: Taliban commander behind NATO helicopter crash captured - Sep 17, 2012
- Wave of attacks kill seven NATO soldiers in Afghanistan - Mar 01, 2011
- 3 ISAF personnel killed in eastern Afghanistan - Dec 04, 2011
- Two dead, 100 injured in Afghan suicide bombing - Sep 11, 2011
Tags: explosive device, ied blast, international security assistance, isaf, kabul, military alliance, nato, nato soldiers, service members, soldiers killed in afghanistan, southern afghanistan, xinhua