Two killed in plane’s emergency landing in MoscowDecember 4th, 2010 - 8:40 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, Dec 4 (IANS/RIA Novosti) At least two people were killed Saturday when a Dagestan Airlines plane with 155 people on board skidded off the runway during an emergency landing at Moscow’s Domodedovo airport, authorities said.
“At least two people were killed. A team has been sent to the scene of the accident,” a spokesman for the transport investigations department said.
Earlier, the emergencies ministry reported that one person died in the accident.
- Three killed in Russian plane explosion (Lead) - Jan 02, 2011
- Car blast kills four in Russia - Jan 27, 2011
- Putin announces compensation worth $100,000 for blast victims - Jan 25, 2011
- 44 including 8 foreigners killed in Russian plane crash (Second Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Russia to mourn Wednesday for airport blast victims - Jan 25, 2011
- RusLine passenger plane crashes in northwest Russia, 44 killed - Jun 21, 2011
- Suicide bombers kill 31 in Moscow airport (Third Lead) - Jan 24, 2011
- Five injured in Russia blast - Oct 24, 2010
- Russian plane with 116 on board makes emergency landing - Jul 02, 2011
- Six dead in southern Russia plane crash - Mar 06, 2011
- More quakes forecast in Japan - Mar 11, 2011
- Suspected bomber behind Moscow airport blast identified - Feb 03, 2011
- Suicide bombers kill 35 in Moscow airport (Fourth Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Three dead in North Caucasus blast - Sep 22, 2011
- 44 killed in Russia plane crash - Jun 21, 2011