Two killed in Croatian plane crashMay 17th, 2012 - 12:15 am ICT by IANS
Zagreb, May 16 (IANS) Two people were killed Wednesday after their plane crashed in Croatia.
The accident occurred as the plane crashed into a field near the southern Croatian city of Ploce around 9.00 a.m, Xinhua reported. A man and woman on board were killed instantly.
According to Croatian authorities, the small plane was not registered and the flight had not been reported to air control epartment. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Five dead in Brazil air force plane crash - Aug 03, 2011
- Four pilots killed as two PAF planes collide (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Croatian soccer officials detained for match-fixing - Dec 10, 2011
- Small plane crashes after take-off in South Dakota, killing 4 - Dec 10, 2011
- 10 killed in Ghana plane crash (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- 118 killed in Pakistan plane crash (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Four Americans killed in Bahamas plane crash - Mar 27, 2012
- Six killed in Swiss plane crash - Apr 30, 2012
- Nigeria mourns plane crash victims - Jun 04, 2012
- Two killed in Bangladesh air force crash - Dec 20, 2010
- Plane crashes into homes near New Delhi, 10 killed - May 26, 2011
- Plane with 21 on board crashes in Argentina (Lead) - May 19, 2011
- Three killed in US plane crash - Jul 25, 2011
- 21 dead in Chile plane crash - Sep 04, 2011
- 10 killed as UN plane crashes - Apr 05, 2011