Two homeless Chinese men turn tree into home!August 4th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Aug 4 (ANI): Two homeless Chinese men are reported to have been living on a tree for several months, after they were kicked out from their previous resting place.
Urban management officers had kicked the two men in the Baoan district of Shenzhen, Guangdong province, out of a train tunnel, where they had been sleeping, reports the China Daily.
The two men, who work as garbage collectors, built a tiny tree house on a crotch about eight meters above the ground.
They use ropes to climb up and down from their new home, which, they said they “would never give up”. (ANI)
- No top post for Chinese officials with family abroad - Apr 27, 2012
- Cancer-causing chemical found in peanuts, cooking oil - Dec 31, 2011
- Typhoon leads to blockage in China rivers - Oct 01, 2010
- Postman chases robbers, kills one - Mar 22, 2012
- Chinese tutorial on how to find rich husbands! - Jul 11, 2012
- Apple pays $60 mn for iPad trademark in China - Jul 02, 2012
- Italian mountain climber falls to death in Swiss Alps - Aug 22, 2011
- Chinese man dies of bird flu - Dec 31, 2011
- China completes tunnel under Yellow river - Jan 09, 2012
- Chinese work 16 hours a day to make Olympic toys - Jul 25, 2012
- Chinese police bust trafficking rings, rescue 89 infants - Jul 27, 2011
- A 'Tarzan' in a Chinese city - Aug 23, 2010
- China's undersea tunnel opens to traffic - Apr 26, 2010
- Couple delays flight in China for 2 hours with onboard fight! - Nov 11, 2009
- China braces for typhoon Kai-Tak - Aug 17, 2012
Tags: china daily, chinese men, crotch, garbage collectors, guangdong province, management officers, New Delhi, resting place, ropes, shenzhen, tiny tree, train tunnel, tree house, two men, urban management