Two dead, nine hurt in four bomb attacks in IraqDecember 25th, 2011 - 7:10 am ICT by IANS
Baghdad, Dec 25 (IANS) At least two policemen were killed and nine civilians wounded in four bomb attacks in Iraq, police said.
A roadside bomb went off near a police patrol in Hawijah in northern Kirkuk province, around 200 km north of Baghdad, killing two policemen and injuring four other people, a police official told Xinhua.
A civilian was wounded when a sticky bomb attached to his car detonated in the provincial capital of Kirkuk city, the official said.
A roadside bomb hit a train locomotive near Dujail, some 60 km north of the capital, wounding the train driver.
Another roadside bomb exploded near a group of construction workers in Garmah, 50 km west of Baghdad, injuring three workers.
- 6 killed, 10 wounded in Iraq attacks - Apr 16, 2012
- Two policemen killed in Iraq bombings - Mar 09, 2012
- 25 killed, over 170 wounded in Iraq attacks - Mar 20, 2012
- 43 killed, over 190 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- One killed, nine injured in Iraq bombings - Jul 09, 2012
- Two killed, 15 wounded in Iraq attacks - Dec 20, 2011
- 52 killed in series of attacks across Iraq - Sep 09, 2012
- Six killed in Iraq violence - Dec 05, 2011
- Iraq official survives bomb attack - Apr 22, 2012
- Three killed, nine injured in Iraq - Apr 30, 2012
- 20 killed, 64 wounded in attacks in Baghdad - Feb 23, 2012
- Nine killed in Iraq attacks - Apr 19, 2012
- Nine wounded in Iraq bomb attacks - May 17, 2012
- Three killed in Iraq violence - Jun 18, 2012
- 22 killed in bomb blasts in Iraqi cities - Aug 25, 2010
Tags: bomb attacks, bomb exploded near, civilians, construction workers, dec 25, hawijah, iraq baghdad, police official, police patrol, policemen, provincial capital, roadside bomb, train driver, train locomotive, xinhua