Two dead in German court shootingApril 7th, 2009 - 4:43 pm ICT by IANS
Landshut (Germany), April 7 (DPA) Two people were killed and an undetermined number injured when a gunman went on a rampage in a German court building Tuesday, police said.
A police spokesman said the gunman opened fire in different rooms of the district court in Landshut, 70 km north-east of the Bavarian capital Munich.
Witnesses said the man was sitting in court during a hearing about an inheritance when he pulled out a gun and began shooting, n-tv television reported.
“The gunman is probably among the dead,” the police spokesman said.
- Two killed in German court shooting (Lead) - Apr 07, 2009
- Defendant kills witness in German courtroom - Jul 01, 2009
- German prosecutor shot dead by defendant - Jan 12, 2012
- Thai prince's impounded jet released after government posts bond - Aug 11, 2011
- 30 kids injured in Germany bus accident - Aug 23, 2012
- Gunman kills one, takes another hostage in German town - Jul 05, 2012
- Gunman injures four in Detroit police precinct - Jan 24, 2011
- Ten killed in German school shooting (Lead) - Mar 11, 2009
- Gunman opens fire in Hollywood before being killed by police - Dec 10, 2011
- Sixteen killed in German school shooting spree (Second Lead) - Mar 11, 2009
- Five dead in German hostage crisis (Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- Chinese daily criticises US for gurdwara shooting - Aug 07, 2012
- Mass shootings have claimed hundreds of lives in US - Aug 14, 2012
- Gainesville Shooting Leaves 2 Dead, 5 Injured - Oct 05, 2010
- Gunman kills two in German school - Mar 11, 2009