Twins are a challenge, says Angelina JolieOctober 10th, 2008 - 12:59 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 10 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie says she and her partner Brad Pitt are finding their newborn twins “a challenge”.In July, Jolie gave birth to twins - Knox and Vivienne - and confesses she and Pitt are often left exhausted.
Imdb.com quotes her saying: “We’re exhausted a lot, because it’s twice as hard with two babies than with one.”
But she insists the thrill of raising twins makes the hard work worthwhile: “It’s twice as much fun, too. When you look at them, it’s like they were made for each other. They smile at each other, sniff each other, touch each other. It’s just beautiful.”
And the tots are already showing their different personalities - they have started resembling their famous parents.
“It’s funny. Knox looks more like Brad and Viv (Vivienne) more like me. They’re totally sweet. Knox is more the quiet one, very relaxed, while Viv is a little more aggressive and loud,” said Jolie.
Meanwhile, in the new W magazine, Jolie revealed that she and Pitt recently hired their first part-time live-in helper because they were going “loopy” trying to find time for all their kids.
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina's twins - Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt turn two today - Jul 13, 2010
- Jolie wants to move to Africa in the future - Dec 05, 2010
- Jolie-Pitt never apart for more than three days - Jul 08, 2010
- Angelina Jolie talks about marriage & children on 'Nightline' - Jul 13, 2010
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie dreams of moving to Africa - Dec 06, 2010