Travoltas launch kids fund in memory of deceased sonFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 23 (IANS) Hollywood couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston have launched a charity in memory of their dead son, Jett.
The family has set up the Jett Travolta Foundation on their website to “assist and provide relief” to kids with physical, medical, emotional and educational needs, reports thesun.co.uk.
Handicapped Jett, 16, died of a seizure disorder at the family’s Bahamas holiday home last month.
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Travolta sets up foundation in memory of late son - Feb 21, 2009
- John Travolta's wife expecting again - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Scientology helped Travolta cope with son's death - Mar 30, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: bahamas, charity, deceased son, holiday home, hollywood, hollywood couple, john travolta, john travolta and kelly preston, kelly preston, kids fund, launch, london feb, memory, seizure disorder, thesun