‘Transformers 2′ jinxed?September 21st, 2008 - 4:38 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 21 (IANS) The cast and the crew of “Transformers 2″ seem to be constantly facing problems on and off the sets of the film.First, lead actor Shia LaBeouf met with an accident and injured his hand. Then director Michael Bay’s house was burgled. Now, a member of the crew has been injured while canning a stunt scene, reports tmz.com.
A special effects technician received treatment for third degree burns on his right hand and upper right thigh. The mishap took place when he was trying to add fuel to a special effects fire.
The man apparently grabbed the wrong container. He had to be taken to the hospital.
All the stars of the movie were on the set at the time of the accident.
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf didn't like 'Transformers' sequel - May 15, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf undergoes surgery, advised month's rest - Jul 28, 2008
- Shia Labeouf & Carey Mulligan split, Carey heads to London - Oct 18, 2010
- Megan Fox Fired From 'Transformers' - May 22, 2010
- Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'? - May 20, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Thinks Michael Douglas Will Be Fine - Sep 15, 2010