Top Venezuela diplomat murdered in KenyaJuly 28th, 2012 - 1:08 am ICT by IANS
Nairobi, July 27 (IANS) Top Venezuelan diplomat in Kenya was found murdered in her house Friday, Xinhua reported.
Nairobi Police Commander Anthony Kibuchi confirmed that Charge de Affaires Olga Fonseca was found strangled in her upmarket Runda residential estate in Nairobi.
He said four domestic workers who were sacked by Fonseca recently amid allegations of sexual harassment are being held for questioning.
The workers accused the then Venezuelan ambassador Gerardo Carillo Silva of sexual harassment. Venezuela recalled Silva recently and appointed Fonseca to replace him.
- Kenya launches probe into Venezuelan envoy's death - Jul 28, 2012
- Kenya charges Venezuelan diplomat in colleague's murder - Aug 07, 2012
- Venezuelan diplomat slain in Kenya - Jul 28, 2012
- Kenyan police nab over 130 immigrants - Jul 10, 2012
- Two football fans killed in Kenya pub brawl - Jul 04, 2010
- Venezuela nabs three for Mexican envoy's abduction - Feb 07, 2012
- Kenya's coffee exports could hit $308 mn - Sep 11, 2012
- Three rhinos found dead in Kenyan national park - Apr 15, 2012
- World champion Kemboi charged with assault - Jun 29, 2012
- Costa Rican diplomat kidnapped in Venezuela is free - Apr 11, 2012
- Kenya returns to Olympic 4x400m men's relay - Jul 18, 2012
- Costa Rican diplomat kidnapped in Venezuela (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Beauty queen says she considered becoming a nun - May 31, 2012
- Japan removes Ambassador to Croatia after sex scandal - Dec 10, 2011
- Costa Rican diplomat kidnapped in Venezuela - Apr 10, 2012