Tom Cruise would love to do comic rolesSeptember 2nd, 2008 - 1:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sep 2 (ANI): Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has expressed his keenness to work in comedy films, after he enjoyed his cameo appearance in war comedy Tropic Thunder.
The Vanilla Sky actor, who is incredibly unrecognizable as a chubby, balding executive in Ben Stillers Tropic Thunder, has revealed that the role was an inspiration to make audience laugh further.
“Well, I”m always looking for something new, and Ben’’s (Stiller) movie is hilarious, He and I are old friends, and he is a really good director, so originally I said I”d do it just for friendship, but it turned out great, Contactmusic quoted Cruise, as saying.
“I actually love comedy, and I did it in Risky Business, so I”ll do more if it presents itself,” Cruise said.
Tropic Thunder features Cruise alongside actors Robert Downey Junior and Jack Black. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman role - Jun 10, 2010
- Les Grossman Spinoff With Tom Cruise - Jun 11, 2010
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- Les Grossman: Cruise Control - Jun 07, 2010
- Paris Hilton's mom plays Tom Cruise's wife - Jun 12, 2008
- JLo and Cruise's 'thunderous' hip-hop performance at MTV Awards - Jun 08, 2010
- Tom Cruise sports a foul-mouth in new movie! - Aug 05, 2008
- Tom Cruise to resurrect 'Tropic Thunder' character - Jan 13, 2009
- Paris Hilton's mum to star as Cruise's wife in Stiller comedy - Jun 12, 2008
- Johnny Depp named Highest Paid Actor in Hollywood - Sep 10, 2010
- Ben Stiller to receive MTV honour - May 28, 2009