Tom Cruise to resurrect ‘Tropic Thunder’ characterJanuary 13th, 2009 - 12:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise is planning to bring back his “Tropic Thunder” character to life that earned him a Golden Globe nomination.The actor’s comedic turn as a bald, overweight, dancing movie executive Les Grossman in last year’s action-comedy won him critical acclaim and a seat in the crowd at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday night at Beverly Hills.
He reveals he and the film’s director and star Ben Stiller are thinking about resurrecting Grossman’s character, reports contactmusic.com.
“We’ve been talking about doing something for creating the character (Grossman) for the internet,” he said at the red carpet of the event.
- Les Grossman Spinoff With Tom Cruise - Jun 11, 2010
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman role - Jun 10, 2010
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise keen to reprise 'Tropic Thunder' role - Jun 10, 2010
- Les Grossman: Cruise Control - Jun 07, 2010
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman character for online videos - Dec 13, 2008
- JLo and Cruise's 'thunderous' hip-hop performance at MTV Awards - Jun 08, 2010
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- Tom Cruise Likely To Sing In Adam Shankman's 'Rock of Ages' - Dec 06, 2010
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- Cruise wanted to play fat bald studio head: Stiller - Jul 18, 2008
- Stiller to reunite with Hill for new comedy - Jul 24, 2012
- Stiller to direct 'Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'? - Jul 21, 2011
Tags: action comedy, ben stiller, beverly hills, critical acclaim, crowd, golden globe awards, golden globe nomination, grossman, hollywood, hollywood superstar, london jan, red carpet, tom cruise, tropic thunder