Tipsy US woman arrested for calling 911 for dateAugust 4th, 2010 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, August 04 (ANI): A drunken woman who called emergency services number 911 looking for love has been arrested.
Ohio Police has charged Bernadette Music with disorderly conduct for calling 911 looking for a date.
Police say 43-year old Music was highly intoxicated when she called the emergency line four times trying to find a boyfriend last week, reports the Daily Telegraph.
She even described what kind of man she wants.
Dispatch: Hi this is Norwood 911 do you have an emergency?….
Caller: I’m having a hard time getting a hold of…you know a date line…. everyone wants to (inaudible) with me around…. My name is bernadette music. And i look healthy I’m 5′1 and ok…I weigh 120 pounds….
Dispatch: wow that is better than what I weight. (ANI)
- Gurdwara gunshots heard in phone calls for help - Aug 16, 2012
- Woman Arrested for Making 911 Calls To Get a Husband - Jun 09, 2010
- Man arrested after seeking emergency help for ride to bar - Dec 31, 2009
- Steve McNair 911 Call Transcript Released - Jul 10, 2009
- Thief calls for help as tonnes of rubbish crushes him - Sep 25, 2010
- Tiger Woods' mother-in-law's call for help released - Dec 09, 2009
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Pop singers are not shallow: Katy Perry - Mar 20, 2012
- US man calls police to report drunk driver - himself - Dec 28, 2010
- Man calls 911 over a wrong sandwich - Jun 18, 2012
- Actor Charlie Sheen hospitalized after hotel rage - Oct 27, 2010
- Tragic recordings expose MJ's troubled mind - May 12, 2010
- Brandy Norwood Denies Affair With Terrence J, Refutes Pregnancy Rumors - Jan 12, 2011
- US Olympics medalist commits suicide - Jul 27, 2011
- Missouri woman pays fine for calling 911 about the collapse of her dog - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: daily telegraph, date line, disorderly conduct, drunken woman, emergency line, emergency services, hard time, kind of man, looking for love, melbourne, norwood, ohio police, old music, woman arrested for calling 911