Tina Fey says Sarah Palin impersonation may have hurt’ ‘30 Rock’April 6th, 2011 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 6 (ANI): In her new book Bossypants, Tina Fey says that her Emmy-winning impersonation of Sarah Palin may have hurt ratings for her NBC sitcom ‘30 Rock’.
The comedian and actress says in the book that the impression did not bring positive attention to the show, which also stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan, but instead may have polarized audiences.
“Some may argue that exploiting Governor Palin and her family helped bring attention to my low-rated TV show,” Fox News quoted an excerpt of the book posted on USA Today.
“I am proud to say you are wrong.
“My TV show still enjoys very low ratings. In fact, I think the Palin stuff may have hurt the TV show. Let’s face it, between Alec Baldwin and me there is a certain fifty percent of the population who think we are pinko Commie monsters,” she adds. (ANI)
- Tina Fey pokes fun at herself in Bossypants - Apr 06, 2011
- Tina Fey expecting her second baby - Apr 07, 2011
- '30 Rock' will end in 2012, says Alec Baldwin - Apr 07, 2011
- SNL pokes fun on Palin with the 'The Sarah Palin Network' - Apr 12, 2010
- Tina Fey to be honored with the 'Mark Twain Prize for American Humor' - May 26, 2010
- Tina Fey might impersonate Sarah Palin when she hosts SNL in April - Feb 19, 2010
- TNT Apologizes After Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Great Masturbation Material'! - Jan 29, 2011
- Palin earns US TV show highest ratings in 14 years - Oct 20, 2008
- Tina Fey honored with the Mark Twain prize - Nov 12, 2010
- David Letterman gets highest honour at US comedy awards - Mar 28, 2011
- Tracy Morgan's 'masturbation' rant about Palin leaves execs red-faced - Jan 29, 2011
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Baldwin's big plans for wife Hilaria - Jul 22, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Sarah Palin is a good sport, says Alec Baldwin - Oct 22, 2008
Tags: 30 rock, actress, alec baldwin, audiences, comedian, emmy, excerpt, fifty percent, fox news, governor palin, impersonation, monsters, nbc, nbc sitcom, population, sarah palin, tina fey, tracy morgan, tv show, usa today