Three die in Colombian plane crashMarch 19th, 2012 - 11:26 am ICT by IANS
Bogota, March 19 (IANS/EFE) Three people were killed when a small plane hit power lines and crashed in Colombia’s Santander province, police said.
The Cessna 182 took off Saturday from the petroleum port of Barrancabermeja and hit some power lines, Santander police chief Col. Jose Rafael Silva said.
One of the victims was a former mayor of Barrancabermeja, which is in north-central Colombia, and the other two occupants were businessmen.
- 10 members of Colombian soccer team injured in accident - Jan 31, 2011
- Five Colombian cops die in plane crash - Jul 29, 2011
- 2 priests slain in Colombian capital - Jan 28, 2011
- Seven killed in Colombia accident - Jan 08, 2011
- Impounded plane stolen in Colombia - Jun 12, 2012
- Two Colombian rebels killed by their own bomb - Jun 08, 2012
- Five shot dead in Colombian bar - Jul 02, 2012
- Pilot killed in drug plane crash in Venezuela - Aug 30, 2012
- Priest slain in Colombia - May 03, 2012
- Salsa singer hurt in accident in Colombia - May 01, 2012
- 170 canaries seized from bus in Colombia - Aug 30, 2011
- Colombian journalist wounded in grenade attack - Aug 06, 2012
- High-tech drug submarine seized in Colombia - Sep 27, 2011
- 20 missing in Colombia mudslide - Dec 24, 2010
- Giant cat statue arrives in Colombia - Mar 05, 2012