Three die as BMW crashes in tunnelJuly 23rd, 2012 - 6:04 pm ICT by IANS
Shanghai, July 23 (IANS) A man and two women were killed when their BMW crashed in a tunnel in Shanghai. The driver survived as he was wearing a seat belt, a media report said.
The crash took place around 5 a.m. when the four were headed home from a karaoke club, reported Shanghai Daily Monday.
The BMW was travelling at a speed of 177 km per hour, police said. The tunnel’s speed limit is 40 km per hour.
- Bullet trains to run slow on Beijing-Shanghai route - Apr 21, 2011
- Electric tricycles kill 17 in Shanghai - Aug 07, 2012
- By 2050, high speed trains will run at 500kmph: Experts - Dec 10, 2010
- Shanghai metro trains to run without drivers - May 10, 2012
- China's high-speed train sets new record - Sep 29, 2010
- BMW kills two, injures four - May 05, 2012
- China's bullet train trip begins - Jun 30, 2011
- China lowers speed limit of bullet trains - Aug 11, 2011
- Hundreds injured after subway trains collide in Shanghai - Sep 28, 2011
- Six Chinese jailed for cheating American - Mar 12, 2012
- Speeding call centre cab crushes traffic cop - Sep 28, 2011
- Two elephants killed by train in Odisha, driver held - Aug 16, 2012
- Three hurt as speeding car hits bike in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- CDC Study Finds Seat Belt Usage At 85 Percent - Jan 07, 2011
- NATO oil tanker crashes into van in Afghanistan, killing 7 - Apr 07, 2012