The ultimate fast food: doner kebab flavoured Pot NoodleMarch 24th, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 24 (ANI): If youve grown up on the most famous instant snack Pot Noodle and have a thing for kebabs, then heres an ultimate combo for you: the doner kebab flavour Pot noodle.
In what we can call the marriage of two of Britain’’s less celebrated food products, the Unilever, the food giant behind Pot Noodles is bringing out a flavour that champions the Turkish lamb dish.
Available for 1.01 poounds, a single plastic pot contains dried noodles, dried meat pieces and stock powder.
All one needs to do is merely add boiling water to the pot, and relish the taste and smell similar to that of a late-night trip to the kebab shop.
“Kebab Pot Noodle is truly the clash of the male food titans! When it came to developing a new flavour there was one obvious choice the nation’’s favourite late-night takeaway, the Telegraph quoted Grahame Walker, at Unilever, as saying.
He added: We know men love a good kebab as well as a Pot Noodle so we thought we”d combine the two to create the ultimate man food snack.
It is for the first time in two years that Pot Noodle has launched a new flavour.
In March 2007, it launched new editions of Lamb Hotpot, Tikka Masala and Chicken Satay. (ANI)
- Veggie chicken tikka potato chips! New flavours beckon - Jun 21, 2012
- World's most expensive kebab costs 750 pounds - Jun 03, 2011
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011
- Dubai sets world record by making largest doner kebab - Aug 28, 2011
- British Bangladeshi eatery gets huge order from Sudan - Dec 28, 2011
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- Purana Villa offers kebabs, curries with a twist (IANS Food Review, With images) - Mar 20, 2010
- A mouthful of 'tricolour' dishes (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- India, and its art of spices - Jun 20, 2011
- Your popular snack could be making you ill: Study - Mar 30, 2012
- Jyoti Basu loved pasta, says grand-daughter and gourmet author - Jul 25, 2010
- Shepherd's pie is Brits' favourite home-cooked meal - Apr 15, 2010
- Pakistani kebabs, biryanis cook up feast at IITF - Nov 18, 2011
- Feasting all night long - at Jama Masjid of course (Feature) (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Obama barely had time to sample platter - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: boiling water, chicken satay, doner kebab, food giant, food products, kebab shop, kebabs, lamb dish, lamb hotpot, late night, man food, night takeaway, night trip, plastic pot, pot noodle, pot noodles, stock powder, tikka masala, ultimate man, unilever