The restaurant that serves only ‘unmarried chickens’!May 10th, 2009 - 4:57 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 10 (ANI): A restaurant in China is doing brisk business after it claimed that it serves only virgin chickens.
The Tanniu Unmarried Chicken Restaurant is located in Haikou, capital of Hainan province, reports The China Daily.
And Fu Chuanhai the owner of the eatery said he raises hens selected soon after they’re born on a special farm.
He even swears that his hens have never ever flirted with a rooster, and that his restaurant has remained popular since he opened it four years ago. (ANI)
- 300,000 evacuated as typhoon lands in south China - Sep 29, 2011
- 27,000 evacuated as Nock-Ten storm hits China - Jul 29, 2011
- Flavor Flav Fried Chicken opens next to KFC in Iowa - Jan 25, 2011
- Typhoon Kai-Tak causes havoc in China (Lead) - Aug 17, 2012
- $12 mn fake health pill racket busted in China - Feb 06, 2012
- Obama fried chicken forced to change name - Oct 11, 2011
- Chinese experts propose India-China-Africa trilateral - Sep 18, 2011
- Chicken lays double-yolked eggs in China - Jun 19, 2011
- Hen sits on wrong nest, hatches ducklings - Apr 04, 2012
- 130,000 evacuated in China floods - Oct 07, 2010
- 75,000 evacuated as Nock-Ten storm hits China (Lead) - Jul 29, 2011
- Northern Irishman Allen clinches World Snooker Haikou Open - Mar 05, 2012
- Navratri fasting turns into feasting in land of Nawabs - Mar 29, 2012
- China to use chicken army to fight locusts - Jul 07, 2012
- China to develop uninhabited islands for tourism - Apr 11, 2011